In a recent listing of the world's top outsourcing destinations, Indian cities have received four out of top five spots, with Bangalore at the top (Tholons Top 100 Outsourcing Destinations Rankings report,). Considering the reputation and talented workforce of call centers in Bangalore, it is no wonder that the city has been crowned as the best outsourcing destination. However, let me take you from the very beginning to update your mind bags....
Business Process Outsourcing is just an evolution of an idea that has its presence since the early days of trade. As per the reports, 50% of companies are inclined towards opting offshore model in order to double their revenue. Eventually, this tried and tested model of outsourcing is considered as a "success model" for the companies looking forward to excelling their horizons.
Now, you must be scratching your heads, and asking a question to yourself, why to outsource? Well, I would quickly take your call, and I am pretty much pleased to answer the same.
- Outsourcing, allows you to focus on core business activities by giving the non-core activities to a third-party, which is adept in doing so.
- It ensures that an organization's resources are more involved and focused on mission-critical activities.
- Companies with outsourced processes are equipped with better techniques and are capable of migrating to newer technologies with less downtime and productivity hindrance.
- Outsourcing companies have better arrangements to deal with data disasters and detailed backup plans to respond in emergency circumstances.
- Cuts off the extra expenses on infrastructure. Avant-garde IT systems, state-of-the-art customer service call center, ardent technical support demands heavy capital investments. By outsourcing these functions to a third-party vendor, costs are slashed easily.
- It gives companies access to top-notch infrastructure and operational capabilities
A company can draw various benefits by choosing a call center outsourcing service provider, based in India, Know How?
- India nurtures best technical and professional talents
- India offers cost-efficient pricing options
- Allows you to focus on core business competencies
- Provides the fastest time to market
- Outsourcing to India is expeditious and easy
- Provides high-quality services
- Various Govt. policies that uplift outsourcing
These are a few of the reasons, why India is reckoned as the best hub for outsourcing.