Chatbot services in India continue to raise the eyebrows of businesses and everyone is wondering whether they should have profound customer support services that also contain a good AI-based chat system. There are many communication channels such as calls, SMS, email, and chat, but chat holds a special place among other communication channels. People find ease of communication when they are using a chatbot service in India.
The chatbot services in India have contributed a lot to the improvement of overall customer experience and satisfaction. Having said all that, the question arises, should we also design our own custom-built chatbot system for leading effective communications with our clients and customers? Customer support services continue to be the backbone of every customer-oriented company and chatbots are giving new prospects for the future.
- In other words, we call chatbots automated conversations systems built to offer a way through which a customer can share their concerns in simple terms, and they will get a system-generated response depending on their concern.
- The reason for introducing chatbot services in India was to reduce the wait time of customers. Every customer in the queue is equally important and if the customer leaves the queue because of a longer wait time, it is not good for business.
- In order to mitigate the risks of losing a prospective customer, chatbot services in India were introduced where every customer can get instant responses based on their concerns shared in the chat.
- At the initial stage, chatbot systems had limited features and functionalities however, they became obsolete later as they were not able to entertain more sophisticated concerns or comprehend typical issues and concerns of regular customers.
- Altogether chat systems operated by a real human are a great way of communication because it allows the agent to interact with multiple customers at a time. At some point, chat systems were too good to be true that their features transcended the call systems.
- Now we are testing AI-chatbot systems that can lead human-like conversations based on the inputs given by the user. However, the question lies, in how much an AI-powered chatbot system is really necessary. How beneficial could an AI-powered chatbot system be?
In our current ecosystem, there is a wide variety of chatbots. For example, we all have heard of Alexa and Cortana. These chatbots can verbally interact with everyone and the AI framework of these chatbots are so extensive that it almost feels like real human interactions. These chatbots are built with deep algorithms and they are capable of answering a wide of questions with the most appropriate and sensible answers.
Chatbot services in India are also making a lot of progress in providing the best interactive environment for customers. We colloquially call these chatbots virtual agents when it comes to AI-powered customer support services. The predefined algorithms can comprehend customer inputs and collate them with their previous transaction history, chat history, profile details, purchase patterns, etc, then come up with the most appropriate response.
Interesting Blog: Chatbot Service- Automate Your Customer Service with Intelligent Bots
Contemplating the Necessity of Chatbots for Companies
Deploying a custom-made chatbot system for a company depends on the business process. Chatbots - Virtual agents can answer a wide variety of questions and lead interactive conversations with customers nicely. However, if the business operations are sophisticated, the chatbots will also require complex design and development. Hence, it can cost a lot of money and maintenance. Even then you may not get what you anticipated.
Coming back to the question, of whether a chatbot system is necessary for your company or not? It depends on how complex your business process is, and to what extent you want assistance from a chatbot. You may also want to rule out the personification of your customer base. If your customer base comprises people that do not like to communicate via chat then, probably deploying a chatbot system may not be such a good idea.
- If you just want a virtual agent for a simple website where visitors can input some normal inquiries and get answers for them, it is not going to cost you much. As soon as you plan to develop a standalone conversational system for your clients, things will become more complicated and costly.
- There are two categories of chatbot systems - Basic and AI-Powered. Basic chatbot systems have pre-emptive transcripts that are relayed on respective inquiries. Their responses are limited to a few questions only and their functions call only to perform specific actions.
- AI-Powered Chatbot systems are extensive as they are built on various algorithms. They are capable of documenting each conversation, drawing insights, capturing minute details, updating information, and sharing actionable insights with the owner for taking further actions.
- First of all, you must know what type of industry your business deals with. Virtual agents would be preferable for companies that deal with service-heavy industries such as retail, hospitality, and finance.
- If you belong to an industry that deals with a large number of customers and stakeholders, you would require an elaborate division that can help them in support. Chatbot systems can be made available to work 24/7. Therefore, you can provide round-the-clock customer service at a cost-effective price.
- Deploying a chatbot system whether simple or AI-powered, is going to be a one-time investment. If it is AI-powered, it would be quite costlier at the beginning but the benefits of installing an AI-powered chatbot service would be more fruitful in the long run and it will get better the time goes by.
- AI-powered chatbots are self-learning systems that can document a conversation and analyze that case scenario for handling future conversations. Therefore, deploying an automated conversational system like AI-Chatbots is not a bad idea. For delivering customer support services, AI Chatbot is the best bet.
Currently, the usage of chatbot systems is only good for automating repetitive and menial tasks that don’t require innovation or intense brainstorming. However, if the company also deals with running sales campaigns using live agents, then AI-powered chatbots wouldn’t be much consequential because it requires reasoning with the customers and real-time improvisations based on the scenario of the conversation.
To put it simply, a chatbot system doesn’t necessarily have to be a conversational user interface. If you analyze closely, the customers mostly care about only a couple of things when it comes to a service or product. If you know how to probe correctly, you can resolve most customer inquiries, concerns, and even issues. These things can be programmed statistically in the chatbot system and leveraged for reaping the maximum benefits.
Read More: Chatbot - The Revolution of Customer Service
Significance of Chatbots on Business
Chatbots are increasingly becoming popular in customer-centric businesses because of the ease of communication. Especially, AI-powered chatbots can stimulate actual human conversations very realistically. Nowadays, AI technology has become robust and is in the cutting-edge phase. AI and machine learning are among the technologies that are going to set a remarkable breakthrough in the near future.
AI chatbots are becoming so formidable that they have the potential to transcend conventional live agents. It possibly can eat up the jobs of people working as chat customer support agents but that topic can be tabled for later discussion. The point is, chatbots can not only act as a self-help support system but if the technologies like AI, machine learning, and natural language processing are leveraged properly, chatbots can provide more.
Let’s see some of the crucial benefits of modern-day chatbot services in India:
Increased Customer Engagement:
Through various reports, it has been identified that customers find AI-chatbots services in India to be more engaging, helpful, fast, and agile. The click-through rates of chatbots are more than email conversational systems.
Unlike live agents, there is no time constraint in a chatbot support system. Anyone can avail of a chatbot support system at any given point, plus there is no such thing as an average response time. The system-generated responses are instant.
Personalized Customer Experience:
The modern-day AI chatbot support service systems are scalable and flexible. You can configure the algorithms and response methodologies as per the types of clients and customers. This way, your B2B and B2C clients can get personalized treatments whenever they seek assistance from your interface.
Integration of Sales and Marketing Campaigns:
Whenever a customer or client seeks support from us, it is a great opportunity for sliding in some of the highly beneficial product or service-related offers to the customers. Every conversation can be leveraged as an opportunity to push marketing campaigns to the customer. The best part is you can automate these maneuvers with the chatbot systems strategically.
Increased Productivity and Customer Satisfaction:
Most of the customer queries and issues are repetitive and the solution is mostly the same. The used-case scenarios can be easily assessed by the intuitive AI chat support system. Since the system-generated responses are faster, customers are able to get resolutions within a few moments. Hence, it directly improves productivity and customer experience.
Reduced Operational Costs:
From a business perspective, installing an AI-powered chatbot support system is highly cost-efficient than the traditional setup of live agents. The investments can be lowered to remarkable proportions by adopting chatbot systems. It is just a one-time investment. You will only need to worry about occasional software upgradation and software bugs that occur only seldom.
Hence, that was pretty much about the intuitive AI chatbot support systems. Companies from around the world have already started leveraging this amazing technique already. Chatbot systems play a crucial role in streamlining business conversation which is critical for every industry and organization. If your company hails from the IT industry, it is mandatory to install a multi-functional chatbot system for ensuring good communication.