Business process outsourcing focuses on providing innovative and value added solutions to the customers. The service providers focus on building close partnerships between the clients and customers. Many new generation call centers are increasingly collaborating with their clients, which help them in improving their top line performance along with delivering their traditional customer support services to the bottom-line. The new generation service providers have evolved as a result of changing equations of the buy and supply side businesses across the supply chain network.
As the companies are re-engineering their existing organization structures and looking for innovating their current products and services, BPOs are progressively shifting their focus from offering product centric services to customer centric business model.
Is Customer Centric Business Model a New Paradigm Shift for BPOs
Accelerating a trend towards call center collaboration aids businesses to continuously increase their profitability by lowering the overall overhead costs and demanding high quality customer support services from the third party vendors.
Companies are looking out for hiring service providers that offer more than just lowering their operational costs. They are seeking services that entirely transform their value stream by optimizing their business processes. To achieve this, organizations need to bridge communication across the entire supply chain network to improve their business performance. This is why companies are turning towards new notions like Six Sigma and business process automation.
Read Also: Four Pillars Of Customer Engagement Model
Outbound customer support India effectively meets this challenge by following a host of continuous improvement methods that drive client's decisions and provides end-to-end business solution. Moreover, customer service in India complies with standard Service Level Agreements to provide their clients with round the clock customer support. This means, BPO units are required to build, deploy, and expertise in following services:
1. Developing relationship strategy for implementing activities related to change management. This is important for effectively deploying a collaborative development program
2. Continuous training and improvement of manpower
3. Collaborative project selection, management, and infrastructure development
4. Robust project implementation strategy to facilitate continuous improvement in business operations
5. A dedicated team capable of delivering customer services. This strengthens customer relation and improves retention ratio